Check-in: hand-over of the keys from 4pm.
Check-out: return of the keys within 10am.
It is still possible to check-in, if you arrive before 4pm, and use all the facilities: swimming pool, terrace, bar, beach, sport courts, mini-club and entertainment service.
During check-in it is necessary to show a valid ID or Passport of all Guests, children of all ages included.
DAY-USE AND LATE CHECK-OUT
It is possible to book on site a day-use room (more then 6 hours) or ask for a late check-out (within 6 hours). Service subject to availability and at an additional cost.
The club card, mandatory for all guests from 4 years of age, will be paid during check-in. The card includes: entertainment service, mini-club, sport activities and usage of the fields (padel courts excluded), swimming pool with equipped terrace and one sun umbrella and 2 loungers per room, regardeless of the number of guests per room.
From May 30th to September 26th: €10.00 per person per night.
During the remainder of the year: €5.00 per person per night.
– Bed and Breakfast (overnight stay and breakfast).
– Breakfast included.
– Always available.
– Half Board.
– Breakfast + Dinner (drinks with meals ).
– Always available.
– Full Board.
– It includes breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinks.
– Always available.
PRESTIGE PACKAGE (limited availability)
The Prestige Package costs €40.00 per room/ day and includes:
a. First drink supply for minibar:
– 1x 0,5 L bottle of still water – 1x 0,5 L bottle of sparkling water, 1x cola.
– 2x juices – 1x orange soda – 1x tonic water – 1x beer.
b. Typical sweets on arrival day.
c. Room will be tidied up in the evening as well.
d. Daily change of beach towels.
e. Bathrobe and slippers for adults only.
f. Late check-out till 2pm.
FIRST AND SECOND ROW ON THE BEACH
One sun umbrella and two loungers in the first or second row at the beach can be booked on site at an additional cost. The service is subject to availability.
Per day: First row €20.00 | Second row €15.00
DEPOSIT AND BALANCE
– We ask a 30% deposit of the whole amount during confirmation.
– Final payment during check-in.
The following information applies to the refundable rates:
– Up to 30 days before your scheduled arrival date: no penalty.
– From 29 to 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 30% fee of your total amount.
– From 13 to 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 50% fee of your total amount.
– From 3 days up to the arrival date: 100% of your total amount.
– No show or early check-out: 100% fee of your total amount.
It is not possible to modify or cancel for free a non-refundable rate.
Requests made during the booking phase relating to preferences or particular needs (e.g. room on the first floor) are only subject to availability and not guaranteed.
Infant: 0-1 year of age.
– Cot: free of charge if booked when confirming the reservation (except for different agreements and prices arranged with the T.O.).
– Pushchairs available for €10.00 per day (a €50.00 deposit per pushchair is requested), except for reservations with free buggy offered by the T.O.
BABY FOOD AREA
A baby care area, a place for our little Guests, is available during the opening hours of the restaurant and equipped with a microwave. You can also find a daily menu for our little Guests, with pasta, sauces, vegetable and meat broth, vegetable purée, fresh tomato sauce, boiled meat and fish. Fresh and powdered milk, baby food and other specific products are not available.
If you would like to go on a one-day trip, you have the possibility to take with you a packed lunch, that will replace the meal at the restaurant. The take-away lunch needs to be ordered at the reception the day before within 6.30pm.
The packed lunch is also available as extra meal at the price of €15.00 per person.
Enjoy some well deserved me-time by booking a restoring or therapeutical massage in a relaxing atmosphere inside our garden house or in the dedicated massage room. Our masseures are all professional.
At the reception you can rent beach towels at an additional cost.
The service is upon request. A deposit is needed and will be refunded when returning the towels.
Deposit: €20.00 (per item)
Rent: €2.50 (per day and per towel with change included).
At our Grand Bazaar you can find basic items for the beach and for the kids, as well as newspaper, cigarettes, drinks, ice-creams, beauty products, souvenirs and much more.
Ask our Staff at the Reception to rent a bike if you would like to discover the nearby beaches or reach the city centre of Orosei. The service is not provided directly by the Club Hotel.
Wi-Fi is for free and available everywhere in the Club hotel, at the beach as well.
LAUNDRY AND IRONING SERVICE
At the reception you will find information and costs on the laundry and ironing service (external providers for dry cleaning service).
Our big unsupervised car park allows you to park your car or motorbike inside the Club hotel.
SERVICES UPON REQUEST
Some services are only available upon request and at extra cost. A reservation is needed (e.g. doctor, baby-sitting, hairdresser).
Pets are unfortunately not permitted in the Club Hotel.
An extra dinner or lunch can be booked on site and includes still, or sparkling water served in bottles, white and red wine of the house and beer.
Extra meals are mandatory for all the guests of the room. An exception is possible only when authorized by the Hotel Manager.
VEGETARIAN AND/OR VEGAN MENU
The restaurant doesn’t offer a vegetarian and/or vegan menu. The Chef can cook a dish that satisfies our Guests’ needs, if the buffet doesn’t already offer something in line with these dietary preferences (e.g. pasta with zucchini).
ALLERGIES AND FOOD INTOLERANCES
It is necessary, when booking, to report food allergies or intolerances of any kind.
The Hotel does not have a separate area for gluten-free cooking, therefore we cannot guarantee the absence of contamination for unpackaged products.
During the check-in and only by cash, the municipality of Orosei requires the payment of a tourist tax which amounts to €1.20 per person per night. Exemptions are available according to municipal laws. The price and the periods of application of the tax can vary depending on new regulations issued by the town of Orosei.
For information visit www.comune.orosei.nu.it
Payments at the Grand Bazaar, bar or restaurant can be made only by using a money card, that will be activated at the reception and allows all our guests to enjoy their holiday without worrying about having cash with them all the time.
A deposit of €5.00 is necessary for each activated money card. The card can be charged with cash, credit or debit card. The deposit and the credit left will be refunded when the money card will be given back to our staff.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Cards: Debit card, American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, CartaSi.
Cash: maximum €4,999.00 for italians, €15,000.00 for foreign citizens.
On board of a shuttle, that stops inside the hotel, you can easily and comfortably reach the city center of Orosei.
The round-trip ticket costs €5.00 per person. The service is available every 35 minutes.
Timetable, shuttle stop and prices may be modified depending on the season.
HOW TO REACH US
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
– 86km | 80 minutes by car.
Alghero-Fertilia Riviera del Corallo Airport (AHO)
– 186km | 130 minutes by car.
Cagliari Elmas Airport (CAG)
– 216km | 145 minutes by car.
Port of Olbia
– 88km | 85 minutes by car.
Port of Golfo Aranci
– 106km | 95 minutes by car.
Port of Arbatax
– 126km| 105 minutes by car.
Port of Porto Torres
– 181km | 125 minutes by car.
TRANSFER FROM/TO OLBIA
– Airport or port of Olbia: €120.00 each way (1-3ppl).
– Airport or port of Olbia: €180.00 each way (4-5ppl).
– Airport or port of Olbia: €210.00 each way (6-8ppl).
– Child car seat upon request: €20.00.
– Additional charge for night service (from 9pm to 5am) +20% each way.
– All rates are inclusive of VAT and must be paid on site.
– In case of no-show the cost will be charged entirely.
Transfer must be confirmed 10 days before your arrival date. You also must communicate from which port/airport you start your journey and the time of your departure/arrival.
– Toilets and showers are located 100m from the beach.
– There might be minimum stay limitations for your reservation.
– Opening times and some services may change according to the season.
– All prices are in Euro and VAT is already included.
– Included meals that are not enjoyed cannot be reimbursed.